A Consulting Firm has an immediate opening available for App Tracking Specialist.
- Tracking information and generating reports, research and follow through, schedule coordination and database management.
- The role involves implementing an invoice organization system, interpreting and processing invoices and project payments, requesting Purchase Orders, collaborating with project leaders (Clinical Project Managers, Clinical Research Associates) to ensure payments are within budget.
- Assist with new hire onboarding, coordinate office moves, computer & Office Phone installation, and software system access requests.
- Tracking information and generating reports.
- Research and follow through, Outlook Calendar/schedule coordination, Expense Reports (Concur), other administrative activities as appropriate.
- Manage shipping process for US and International shipments which includes verifying documents, working with warehouse staff to ensure shipments to Clinical sites are accurate for Clinical Trials.
- Implement a method to obtain accurate shipping costs for study products shipped to clinical sites.
- Implement a shipping cost tracking matrix for Clinical Affairs to provide accurate pass-through costs to Pharma Partners.
- Manage physical & virtual inventory for Clinical studies via warehouse, shipping spreadsheet and Avante (Training will be provided).
- Collect required data to prepare invoices for Pharma Partners within 10 days of receipt.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required…Bachelor Degree Preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint.
- Past work history in a clinical research, healthcare or pharma environment is a plus.
- Strong skills in organization and must be a fast learner.
|Job Category||App Tracking Specialist|
|Experience Level||3 - 5 years|