We are looking for a technically savvy Customer Success Manager who possesses a strong drive for results. Duties for the Customer Success Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Customer Success Manager should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
Customer Success Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage client portfolios.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimize customer churn.
- Aid in product design and product development.
Customer Success Manager Requirements:
- Communications or Marketing Degree.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience in document creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
|Job Category||Customer Success Manager|
|Experience Level||3 - 5 years|