The Team member, EProducts Sales is responsible for managing and executing the penetration targets for all Ebanking Products for the retail and corporate customers, conduct market study and benchmark analysis for product development as well as sales growth assurance and customer satisfaction.
Job Role and Description:
The Team member, EProducts Sales reports to the Head, EProduct Sales and drives to meet the financial and product penetration target of the Unit. All other related responsibilities include:
- Meet the necessary obligations for assigned products penetration targets in accordance with the business strategy.
- Conduct product awareness training for new and existing products.
- Work to drive the EProduct awareness at the bank branches bank-wide.
- Carry out branch visitations to assess and drive product penetration bank-wide.
Key Performance Measures
- Product Penetration
- Product transaction volume
- Customer survey ratings (Internal)
|Job Category||E-Product Sales|
|Experience Level||3 - 5 years|