A pharmaceutical company is in need of a head of pharmacy, as the Pharmacist-in- charge, you have a significant role in and demonstrating genuine and robust care for patients. In addition to leading and directing the Pharmacy Staff, you are accountable for the management and operational aspects of the pharmacy.
- Patient Safety
- Pharmacy Professional Practice
- Regulatory Requirements
- Quality Assurance
- Customer Service
- Personnel Management
- Inventory Management
- Financial Profitability
- Loss Prevention
- Workflow Management
- Display empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team
- Motivate, inspire and develop your Pharmacy Support by maximizing colleagues’ strengths, and addressing development opportunities
- Identify critical business opportunities and meaningful solutions to drive growth and improve performance in the pharmacy
- Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others and deliver better outcomes
- Facilitate a ‘team’ culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride
- Apply acquired knowledge to help drive healthy outcomes and differentiate the company from competitors
- Active Pharmacy license with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria.
- NYSC Certificate
- Minimum of 1-year retail pharmacy experience.
- BSc in Pharmacy, MPharm, or Pharm. D. degree
|Job Category||Head of Pharmacy|
|Experience Level||1-3 years|