A financial and investment services company is in need of a brilliant ionic developer to work with them on a project.
● Work with Product Management to devise and define innovative products, applications
● Development of modular, testable and scalable software components.
● Working as a member of a team or on their own to deliver high quality and maintainable
software solutions, to set deadlines.
● Estimate level of effort, evaluate and research new options of similar technology and
offer suggestions to improve processes.
● Code optimisation improvements, maintenance and refactoring of existing systems.
● Contribute to team process improvements, industry best practice and principles.
● 3 years of hybrid mobile app development, design, and/or architecture
experience on Android and/or iOS (for example Apache Cordova, Ionic, Xamarin).
● 2+ years Ionic development experience. We are specifically looking for Ionic 2/3
experience, however, we recognise the relative recentness of this technology so will
consider competent Ionic 1 developers who have had some exposure to Ionic 2 and are
strong hybrid mobile app developers in general.
● Familiarity with web frontend techniques (HTML, CSS/SASS).
● Understanding of and experience with SQLite.
● Familiarity with deployment, monitoring and debugging of Ionic 2 applications. Ability to
publish apps to the App Store or Play Store.
● Experience using Git/GitHub and related source control environments in a distributed
● Familiarity working with device and RESTful APIs.
● Experience with Xamarin Android a big bonus.
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills – you should be able to propose several
viable solutions to complex problems and be able to evaluate the best alternative and
estimate the work required.
|Job Category||Mobile Application Developer (Ionic/AngularJS)|
|Experience Level||3 - 5 years|