A top credit firm in the financial space is in need of brilliant ui/ux designers with hands-on experience, capable of handling new challenges to work with them on different projects.
Top technical skills to possess
- Experience working with Figma, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Adobe photoshop.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design element
- Demonstrate a good eye for aesthetics, color, typography and design consistencies
Top non-technical/soft skills to possess
- Good team player, experienced with working with agile team
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to pay attention to details of design
Responsibilities of the UI/UX Designer role
- Design clean, fresh and current user interfaces regardless of device (mobile/desktop/tablet/etc.)
- Conceptualize new design solutions – create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Create and apply unified frameworks within product lines and across the entire portfolio, ensuring a cohesive brand experience for customers
Work/educational/industry experience required for this role
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years experience working as a UI/UX designer
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop
Benefits and compensation
- Full-time salary compensation
- Opportunity to work with an agile team with great mindset in the industry
- Beautiful working environment
- Oh, and a chance to change the industry!
|Job Category||UI/UX Intern|